Tuesday, November 14, 2017

It is crazy to me how I can feel so great one day, one moment, one second and then all of a sudden out of nowhere I feel like I have been hit by a truck. These peaks and valleys of emotions have certainly leveled themselves out over the last 15 months, but every now and then…bam!
 I still get knots in my stomach when I see Mr. Little’s name in my inbox or pop up on my phone.
 10 years ago those same emails or texts would have given me butterflies and here I am standing 3,650 days away from that girl I used to be and it causes my anxiety and stress.
 I look forward to the day where his name or face pop up and all I feel is “oh…my children’s father is trying to get a hold of me”….will that day come? If so, can you please tell me when?

No comments:

Post a Comment