Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A bouquet of...

Signs. Do you believe in them? I totally believe. Do you believe in them? The image of an angel in the picture my mother took on the beach last week, seeing someone you know at the exact moment you thought of them, a song that brings back floods of memories on a certain date that holds significance for you.

I am trying to navigate my way through this world of dating and to pick up on signs…on hints…on red flags!

I have had my eyes opened to red flags thanks to the very many hours I have spent in therapy. It wasn't something I really every thought about before (hence having a divorced lady blog), but how many flags is too many?

I mean I have flags---don't I?

1. I have a blog
2. I hate Mr. Little
3. I sometimes wish camera followed me around and documented my life because I truly believe it     would make a fascinating TV show.
4. When I used the word "sometimes" in number three I actually meant "always".
5. I secretly love all guys who have a big silver watch and read receipt on their text messages.

These are red flags people!

So here's hoping I can navigate my way through the flags beaded on the signs and not get slapped in the face with one blowing in the wind…



No comments:

Post a Comment