Tuesday, November 14, 2017

If I Were King of the Forest

I have a friend who is a huge believer of courage. She talks about it all the time. This morning she made me do an activity with her where I would begin a sentence with"I am courageous..."and then fill in the blank. Then she would say one about me. I wrote down every single one we both said until we got to 10. It was hard at first, I couldn't think of what to say, I laughed, I cried, I was scared and I ultimately felt empowered. Below is my list. Is this something that you can do tonight?

My courage list: 
1. I am courageous because I have faith in my ability to mother my children the best way I know how. 
2. You are courageous in how you envision something you want and you make it happen, you manifest it.
3. I am courageous because even when I think "I can't" I always do. 
4. You are courageous because you are rebuilding a home and family based on trust, caring, love and friendship. 
5. I am courageous because when I cannot accomplish something on my own I reach out for help and strength from those around me. 
6. You are courageous because you know it is important to be a friend and have fun and do things that help you feel and be a whole and healthy mother and woman. 
7. I am courageous because I know that each day is a step through this storm closer to coming out of it. 
8. You are courageous because you are open to love again. 
9. I am courageous at work because I share my victories with my team and take responsibility for my mistakes. 
10. I am courageous in life and work because I see the potential to do more, be more and bring more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment