Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Dear John…by the time you get this blog post...

I have decided to make a top 10 list of things that were awesome about my first "actual relationship" post Mr. Little.

1. Masi. It's a red wine. It costs about $14 a bottle. It's freaking delicious. Thanks John!

2. Nice hotels. He loved them. So do I. We stayed in a few. Thanks John!

3. Being those annoying people in a restaurant. You know the people I am talking about. Flirty, kissy, silly, a little drunk. We were them. We were so annoying. I loved it. Thanks John!

4. Flowers. I love them. He bought me some. Thanks John!

5. The future. We would talk about what it would look like. He allowed me to move on with my life. Thanks John!

6. Oprah on Satellite Radio. I love Oprah…love her. I had no idea she had a radio station on satellite radio. He told me. Thanks John!

7. Kids. He had one. I have two. I felt good talking about mine to him and listening to stories about his. Thanks John!

8. Spontaneity. He had a lot of it. I typically have none. I loved how I was able to be spontaneous with him. Thanks John!

9. A super king size bed. He had the best bed. Ever! Big. Good pillows. Good blankets. And him of course.  Thanks John! (Remember The Bachelor's Bed? Horrible!)

10. He wasn't the right one for me. So now I am open again to find the right person. Thanks John...


No comments:

Post a Comment